Whether students are learning at home, or are back in the classroom, the need for critical thinking skills and social emotional learning has never been greater. To support both of these vital areas of education, Red T Media, Toronto-based creator and provider of award-winning multimedia resources for children, is proud to announce the launch of The Wall of Wonder, an online learning experience for kids ages 5-12.
Wall of Wonder provides a virtual space for young thinkers to:
- Explore a variety of big questions.
- Enjoy videos like kid-led interviews, animated shorts, story readings, and fun fact collections.
- Get hands-on with interactive activities.
- Capture their own thoughts and ideas.
- Play and get creative with printable craft projects, puzzles, and games.
Each module also includes a number of lesson plans and parent/teacher resources. The Wall of Wonder is free to join, and new material will be added regularly in the coming months. Red T Media’s blog and social media channels are also regularly stocked with conversation starters, activity ideas, and insights into teaching vital thinking skills to learners of all ages.